Tuesday, December 26, 2006

I already miss James Brown!

***Please, come back man!


***So I saw "Rocky Balboa" over the Christmas weekend. My wife and I were pleased with the show. By far the best Rocky since Rocky II. Far more realistic then something like Rocky 4 and more fitting of an end for the series then Rocky 5. I can hear you now: "Dude, he's like 84. WTF?!" Well, remember George Foreman made a comeback and in his return fight beat the crap out of a guy half his age at the most. (He lost, but that's because boxing is rigged anyway)

All that said, if you are at all a fan of the Rocky movies, it's worth seeing. Quite believable and the characters are well written. I give it a B rating overall.


***Minnesota has alot of stupid people. It's been below freezing about 8 or 9 times during the day in the last 30 days tops. Oh yeah! The ice is PERFECT for driving on!


***Because randomness is the biz-omb.


***Because sites that do half the joke for you are cool.


***Note to self: Self, pick up this shirt for the Mrs.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.