Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Yo Adrian.. you're dead!

**Tell me you're not excited for the new Rocky movie. I dare ya. Seriously, I had my doubts about wanting to see this movie since the atrocity that was Rocky 5. After some of the trailers and early reviews it looking pretty good. Killing off Adrian + beefing up Stallone to look like a 65 year old wrecking ball + slurred endearing speech patterns = WIN!

**So anyway, I am worried about my 2 year old. She runs around with my hunter orange stocking cap on all day whenever I am home (Pics coming soon). I wonder if she's gonna be a little hoodlum though. Maybe I should hide my ski mask.

**I am a large Anime nut. No, I don't do THIS. I just spend money going to conventions and have crap loads of Anime in my Netflix que. So I recently finished Full Metal Alchemist. If you haven't seen this yet you're missing out. It's a story about family. It's about consequences and equal exchange. It's funny, sad and brutal all in one swoop. See it. You won't regret it.

**Amy Klobuchar (a.k.a. Evil Teeth) has already raised my taxes. I can just FEEL it.

**Has anyone seen my keys?

**Sam Kinison was a comic genius and I, for one, miss him. Most people my age (27) and younger haven't even HEARD of him because he died a few years ago. Start YouTube and Googling him people. You've been missing out.



**So why do people care about Hilton/Spears/Lohan anyway? Seriously, till the sex video (and you know it exists somewhere) with some combination of those 3 in it surfaces, stfu about them.

**Where the hood at, yo?.

No comments: